Hello I am Dr. Joshua as you might have found out if you have read my biography. I am an allergist specializing in insect stings. When a patient comes in complaining about an insect sting, is feeling dizzy, and has never been bitten before I immediately look for the symptoms of anaphylactic shock. Anaphylactic shock causes nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, itchy hives on major body parts like the face, arms, legs, and a crazy heartbeat. When this happens it means that the patient is allergic to that insect venom. I treat allergies to insect venom by telling the patient to stay away and avoid that type of insect and its cousins. I would also give them an "EpiPen" which is a big pen containing epinephrine or adrenaline which they should inject into themselves if they ever start to go back into anaphylactic shock. What epinephrine does is it naturally opens up the airways so that the patient can breathe.

Back to Allergy Police.
To my patient case.